[Seaside] Brush or Component?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Jan 28 15:37:26 UTC 2008

Hi Esteban,

	to know if it's possible to make a full component you should know
how much you can control of it (will have you access to it's sources? Only
an api?). I would think in evaluating the convenience of it "wrappeability"
before anything.

	About your second question, aren't you using css/javascript external
files? Are you really planning to serve css with comanche/swazoo instead
apache, etc?

	I think in a component, problbly wrapped by a div, that just has the
css classes it needs and are defined in detail in the css file.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre