[Seaside] SqueakSource for Seaside 2.8

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Tue Jan 29 06:30:26 UTC 2008

I'd like to get SqueakSource running in GemStone/S on Seaside 2.8. In http://www.squeaksource.com/ss
  I see SqueakSource-pmm.1025.mcz with the comment "move to Seaside
2.8". I've tried loading that package into the Seaside one-click
image, and experienced the following issues:

First, it asks about a dependency on an older version of Kom and I
allow loading the older version.
Second, there are syntax errors in
	MacOSGraphVizGenerator>>runWithSystemFramework:
	UnixGraphVizGenerator>>runWithSystem:
	WAHtmlBuilder>>render:

Once I get beyond these issues (by commenting out the syntax errors)
and restart WAKom, I get various "not found" errors for things that
are not defined, but for things that are defined (such as "seaside/
config" and "seaside/examples" we seem to wait forever.

Can you suggest a combination of things that can run SqueakSource with
Seaside 2.8 and the steps to start it?

James Foster