[Seaside] Brush or Component?

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:59:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

By now, the brush approach is fine. I subclassed WACompound and it's working.
But if I want to add event handlers (onChange/onClick/etc.), I can't
do it, because it's only defined in WATagBrush.

My compound has only one element, and fits better to be a compound
than a tag (which in fact it isn't).

I can add the required handlers to be passed to one of the compound
children, or even make a common superclass for all the brushes sharing
this behavior and structure, but I'm sharing this here, to know if
somebody had the same situation or found a better solution.

Best regards,

--
Esteban A. Maringolo
eMaringolo at gmail.com