[Seaside] Any efforts on jQuery also Flot

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Jan 31 18:20:37 UTC 2008

Hi there,

	searching for charting options I've found Flot starts to be very
atractive.

	It has jQuery as requisite so I've started to look if one can use
Prototype/Scriptaculous *and* jQuery.

	So I end reading this:

http://jquery.com/blog/2006/08/20/why-jquerys-philosophy-is-better/

	I like Prototype a lot but regarding to that doc and the API it
seems to me jQuery is going to be a lot smalltalkish.

	So I wonder, is anybody here investing some effort on jQuery?
	Even if not, is anybody willing to cooperate in some squeaksource
pac the mapping of jQuery using the Seaside Scriptaculous mechanism?

	And returning to the charting subject, there is any effort on Flot?
Any willing to wrap it?

	thanks,

Sebastian Sastre
PD: there is no concern about compatibility issues, they have made utils so
jQuery can work without conflict with Prototype in the same page at the same
time.