[Seaside] Scriptaculous

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:00:02 UTC 2008

> I have a fair bit of scriptaculous code which stops working in versions
> > lr-222

You should probably tell us what you are doing.

> can anyone tell me why that might be, or what needs to be done to fix it?

Is lr-222 the last one that works, or the first one that doesn't? As
the commit comments say, the next version is Prototype 1.6.0 and
script.aulo.us 1.8.0.

Another thing that comes to my mind is (but that has been changed long
before these versions), is that you use #render: on an SUElement.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch