[Seaside] [SeasideXUL] How to move changes from Editable Tree to Component

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 4 08:41:19 UTC 2008

On 2008 June 24, Milan Zimmermann wrote:
> Hi Pavel,
>
> Thanks. I will give it a few weeks and try to build a mini-framework around
> the tree that would allow move changed cells

After looking at this approach I moved it to a "medium term", - toot much
Javascript and unknowns... Now I want to just show a read-only table(tree),
and  display a form for editing, but having fundamental problems.

First problem, I am trying to add a button on each row of the tree, in
#renderContentOn: using

   xml treeCell with: [xml button; label: 'Detail' onCommand: [...]

but doing thjis the button does not even show in the cell. I guess I am doing
something very wrong here?

Next, once the button shows, how would I display ("call") the detail form?

I need a seasideXU: newbies list :)

Thanks Milan