[Seaside] seaside hosting

SainTiss saintiss at gmx.net
Wed Jul 9 07:55:02 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I found out about this website which offers free seaside hosting:

http://www.seasidehosting.st/

I do wonder though: Do I have to upload my complete squeak image every time I
update my website?

Also, I noticed that my seaside password can be retrieved from my squeak image
by just opening it in a text editor... Can something be done about that?

Thanks,

Hans

--
A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
  -- Willis Player

Hans Schippers
Research Assistant of the Research Foundation - Flanders (FWO - Vlaanderen)
http://www.win.ua.ac.be/~hschipp/
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 37 88