[Seaside] javascript challenge

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Wed Jul 9 12:59:33 UTC 2008

Seaside has implemented the ifthen in a way it do not have else.
I've made an extension (SUExtensions) to be able to use if:then:else: and other
javascript. I can tell you is possible. Is kind of funny but it is possible and
convenient for UI behavior which changes dynamically.
If you want to try them you will find SUExtensions with that an other
conveniences at jQuery project in squeaksource.com

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre