[Seaside] Design question

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Jul 10 13:02:24 UTC 2008

I'm not so sure about pluggable component means but sounds like composition to
me. If so, its pluggability most surely will be affected by state anyway.
An interesting question you can make on this is "state of what" will decide
things.
You can make the application model state to decide that or the domain model to
decide that. Both should be evaluated.

	cheers,

Sebastian