[Seaside] About Seaside 3.0

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Sat Jul 12 16:10:35 UTC 2008

Hello guys

I was driving under the rain during 4 hours and my brain was
wandering...
I got to think on what would be the most important point for Seaside 3.0
Here is my thoughts: may be I'm totally wrong but I watched some of
the Ror stuff and
we have to learn from them.

	- Better and more ready to use components.
	- Straightforward and dead simple to use for dummies like me
persistency.

I think that as a community we should pay attention that this is not
because
we will be technical superior we will survive (even if 2.8 and 2.9
cleans are cool - lukas
and philippe know that I think that they did an EXCELLENT job).

Now I'm thinking for the next step that could really blow away the
rest of people
not thinking that Seaside is coooool.

Stef