[Seaside] About Seaside 3.0

David Pennell pennell.david at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 18:34:39 UTC 2008

Stephane - I agree with your two points.  Note that Gemstone and Cincom seem
to agree on the persistence issue (but are taking radically different
approaches to addressing in).

I'd like to see some discussion about making it easy to deploy Seaside on
the Amazon cloud.  Make it easy to build sexy apps (better components), easy
to use and scalable persistence (AWS) and we have a really great story.  The
Cog VM would be icing on the cake (it would reduce the $ to deploy).

-david