[Seaside] About Seaside 3.0

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Sun Jul 13 03:14:49 UTC 2008

Also, further up the scale you have load balancer farms that offload all that boring stuff and proxy the rest to your application, be it seaside or ruby or whatnot. There's a reason they exist and we shouldn't hesitate to delegate a bit and focus on the stuff that makes a real difference.

Cheers!

-Boris (via BlackBerry)