[Seaside] seaside hosting

SainTiss saintiss at gmx.net
Sun Jul 13 08:50:54 UTC 2008

Hi Lukas,

On Wednesday 09 July 2008, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> >  I do wonder though: Do I have to upload my complete squeak image every
> > time I update my website?
> No. If you make WAVersionUploader accessible through a
> password-protected entry-point you can update your image using
> Monticello.

I wanted to go ahead and give this a try, but I can't seem to find any further
documentation on how to achieve this. A google search on WAVersionUploader
doesn't return much useful information.

Could you point me to some docs?

If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
 -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte

A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
 -- Willis Player

Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Hans Schippers
Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 38 71