[Seaside] seaside hosting

SainTiss saintiss at gmx.net
Sun Jul 13 13:54:18 UTC 2008

> I don't use WAVersionUploader and am not sure about that error. But
> you want to do is to use the "Load" buttons instead. It's a simple
> tool for you to upload and load Monticello packages into a remote
> image, in your case an image running on seasidehosting.st.

Indeed, but the Load buttons ask me to select a file on my file system. So
apparently I would have to create a monticello package of my website, and
somehow "export" it to my file system, before uploading it through
WAVersionUploader... Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Hans

--
If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it
 -- Immanuel Hermann Fichte

A liberal is a person whose interests aren't at stake at the moment
 -- Willis Player

Ark Linux - Linux for the Masses (http://arklinux.org)

Hans Schippers
Aspirant FWO - Vlaanderen
Formal Techniques in Software Engineering (FoTS)
University of Antwerp
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerpen - Belgium
Phone: +32 3 265 38 71