[Seaside] About Seaside 3.0

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Mon Jul 14 17:09:29 UTC 2008

On Mon, July 14, 2008 9:58 am, Sean Allen wrote:
 [ ... ]

> HTML templates become completely unmanageable past certain levels.
> You end up with tons and tons and tons of include/partial templates
> and before you know it, you are staring down at hundreds of templates.

I'll have to agree here.. I've got a couple of sites that are template
based.. Sure it was easy from the start but now that I've got a few dozen
templates, I find it a pain in the rear to keep them going and all updated
in sequence when changes are needed.. That was one of the reasons I moved
to Seaside for my current development work.. YMMV I guess..