[Seaside] About Seaside 3.0

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Jul 14 18:51:21 UTC 2008

+1. They even have choosen a representative typography and took the work to
inject that even when is not standard (using imgs). That make evident that they
really know about the power that design has to make messages to reach users. I
mean, even to the typography level.

I work with designers too and I'm learning design in several domains (not only
web) just to understand thinking all the time how to make a better web app.

Differently from a couple of years ago, I have today a lot of respect for design
principles. We need to embrace this principles and show that with facts.

	Cheers,

Sebastian Sastre