[Seaside] thoughts on Seaside 3.0

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Mon Jul 14 22:24:19 UTC 2008

I wish I could believe this.  I recently put out a call for a "CSS
Savvy web designer" and I got quite a few submissions.  I have been
plowing through the portfolios and sample work and the bottom line is,
out of over 100 designer submissions, 3 were "mostly" properly CSS
driven.

The industry just doesn't seem to be there. (And if anyone has a CSS
savvy web developer in the Seattle area he'd like to recommend, I'm
all ears).