[Seaside] thoughts on Seaside 3.0

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Tue Jul 15 00:25:27 UTC 2008

I don't have one just now.  I was hoping someone would jump in with
"oh no, you just gotta look over here where the good people are see
and bob's your uncle"....

:-)

I have no solution other than to try to educate the masses (a bit like
boiling the ocean though).  I mean, the guy I'm stuck with now, I
pointed him to a tutorial on a list apart for how to chop up box
borders for his zany shaded round cornered boxes.  It took him 2 weeks
and nearly a dozen tries to come up with an image set I could use.

Maybe I'm just whining, its been that kind of project.  Just saying,
its not as easy as many are making out.