[Seaside] Seaside/Squeak/Linux: service with GUI as needed

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jul 15 20:40:05 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Lukas" == Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> writes:

Lukas> I am just wondering why many people keep on ignoring it. I use
Lukas> OmniBrowser exclusively for all my development for more than 2 years
Lukas> now. It should replace all the crappy existing tools (but that's
Lukas> another discussion).

The last time I looked at it, the OB code pane was missing my essential
"senders of methods sent in this method" and "implementors of methods sent in
this method".  All it had was "senders of this method" and "implementors of
this method".

If that hasn't changed, it still makes OB a non-starter for me.

And this is just to answer your question.  I found it easier to go back to the
classic browser than to even figure out who to ask to get this fixed, or how
to fix it myself.