[Seaside] WAButtonTest

Freeman Mayberry fmayb02 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:09:34 UTC 2008

I was going through the Functional Seaside Test Suite (package
name: Seaside-Tests-Functional) and I came across the Button test.  At first
everything seemed fine but apparently the reset button is not supposed to do
anything.  Or maybe it is, and mine is just not working for some reason.

I was wondering if there was a simple way to make the reset button do what
it is supposed to do.  I looked up the beReset method and it just sets the
type to reset, but then I got lost in the code.

renderResetOn: html
 html heading level2 with: 'Reset'.
 html paragraph: 'Clicking the button should not submit the form reset the
value in "Input"'. (confusedly worded)
 html button beReset; with: 'Reset'

Please note that I am an extreme newbie to Seaside and I guess I am new to
programming in general.

--
Freeman