[Seaside] Re: Processing callbacks on scriptaculous forms

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 15:10:36 UTC 2008

I'm guessing here, but it may be related to
http://www.nabble.com/Ajax-callback-question%3A-how-to-update-component-tree-before--children-gets-called--to15350231.html#a15359902

To me this was a surprising limitation on Ajax usage in 2.8. I'm holding my
fingers crossed that 2.9 has this solved but have not seen anything
definitive about it.
http://www.nabble.com/WAPresenter%3E%3EprocessCallbackStream%3A-aCallbackStream-to16691453.html#a17084726

Sophie

news:488079D6.7020501 at pinesoft.co.uk...