[Seaside] Problem with Checkboxes

Felix Dorner felix_do at web.de
Sun Jul 20 09:01:09 UTC 2008

Hi Julien,

> If you add a call to #callback: when rendering your checkbox the
> problem should go away. That said, obviously the framework should
> handle the case of no callback more gracefully. I created the
> following issue: http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=106

Great. I simply assumed that not setting a callback would not break
anything. (I didn't set a callback for the radio button (group) either,
and didn't have problems there). I simply wanted to add the callbacks in
a second step, and definitely agree that a nil callback shouldn't cause
a problem.

Thanks for helping,
Felix