[Seaside] seaside hosting

SainTiss saintiss at gmx.net
Mon Jul 21 15:46:47 UTC 2008

Hi Lukas,

I've been playing around with this some more, and while it seems to be working
locally, I get troubles when trying to load a local package in my deployed
seasidehosting.st app. Upon clicking "Load", I get the error at the end of
this mail.

Apparently, the Stream object is nil... Any hints?

Thanks,

Hans

MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>binary
Debug Proceed Full Stack
Possible Causes
the receiver of the message is nil
a class extension hasn't been loaded correctly
you sent the wrong message
Stack Trace
thisContext
UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #binary
self
nil
aMessage
binary
thisContext
ZipArchive>>writeTo:
self
a ZipArchive
stream
nil
member
nil
thisContext
MCMczWriter>>flush
self
a MCMczWriter
thisContext
MCMczWriter class>>fileOut:on:
self
MCMczWriter
aVersion
a MCVersion(Saintiss-Seaside-AntwerpAthletics-HS.3)
aStream
nil
inst
a MCMczWriter