[Seaside] seaside hosting

SainTiss saintiss at gmx.net
Mon Jul 21 18:51:51 UTC 2008

Hmm, wait a second:

apparently, even if I use a URL, it still tries to access
the /home/saintiss/... dir.
Apparently, the problem occurs when Monticello in the remote image tries to
*store* the mcz locally. The repository path must be included in the mcz file
somehow.
This means I can probably solve it by using an FTP repository or something...

Hans