Fwd: Re: [Seaside] seaside hosting

SainTiss saintiss at gmx.net
Mon Jul 21 19:43:04 UTC 2008

This does not seem to work...

For some reason, it insists on saving to the local package cache, of which the
path in the remote image indeed does not seem to have been changed...

Any way to force it to update its path?

Thanks,

Hans

Subject: Re: [Seaside] seaside hosting
Date: Monday 21 July 2008
From: SainTiss <saintiss at gmx.net>
To: Seaside - general discussion <seaside at lists.squeakfoundation.org>

Hmm, wait a second:

apparently, even if I use a URL, it still tries to access
the /home/saintiss/... dir.
Apparently, the problem occurs when Monticello in the remote image tries to
*store* the mcz locally. The repository path must be included in the mcz file
somehow.
This means I can probably solve it by using an FTP repository or something...

Hans