[Seaside] OSCON "contest"

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Tue Jul 22 18:34:43 UTC 2008

You are invited to view a sample application (with a link for GS/S
source code) at http://seaside.gemstone.com/seaside/recipes. Source
code can also be viewed at http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/FOSCON.html
and you might be able to load my code into Squeak using the following:

	MCHttpRepository
		location: 'http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/FOSCON'
		user: ''
		password: ''

Keep in mind that I consider myself more of a GemStone/S expert than a
Seaside expert and I'd welcome constructive criticism. I'm not sure
how much of the source code I can type in 10 or 15 minutes (we are
allowed 20 minutes and there will be new requirements held till the
start of the event). Any ideas of how I can make it smaller would be
especially welcome.

James