[Seaside] OSCON "contest"

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:22:12 UTC 2008

Hi James, being that Portland Ruby Brigade and Gemstone are located in the
same state, Gemstone do a similar contest in the future where Gemstone hosts
it.  However, this time we focus on the content within the browser instead
of the content in the address field.
Part One:  Each framework developing team will construct an Othello game.

Part Two:  The constructed Othello games from each framework team will
compete against the others
                in NCAA Basketball style (i.e. win or loose).

Lastly, it would be very interesting to see all the web frameworks do
battle.

-Conrad