[Seaside] Seaside Security

Michel Bany michel.bany at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 06:11:54 UTC 2008

Hi Hans,

What about registering your root component twice, under different
urls, for example:

(WACounter registerAsApplication: 'c1')
	preferenceAt: #deploymentMode put: true.

(WACounter registerAsAuthenticatedApplication: 'c2')
	preferenceAt: #login put: 'user';
	preferenceAt: #password put: 'pass';
	preferenceAt: #deploymentMode put: false.

HTH
Michel.