[Seaside] Re: Back button question

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 03:52:09 UTC 2008

"Julian Fitzell" <julian at fitzell.ca> wrote in message

> First, are you sure it's a problem?

Reasonably sure, as responsiveness degrades over time (may be other causes
to, I'm not sure which objects/inst vars to inspect to actually verify
this - any hints?). I don't think its a multi-user issue, more from doing
something outside the designed-for boundary of Ajax in 2.8.

> However, the simplest solution (I think) would be to subclass
> WASession and implement #initialize

Thanks, will do that.

Sophie