[Seaside] OSCON "contest"

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:29:03 UTC 2008

Are there Pragma in Gemstone ? If yes I'll suggest looking at
SSFormand SSFormTest in Ramon image
(http://onsmalltalk.com/downloads/DevImage.zip)...

Otherwise, I think one could publish in a repository a small table
component that add/edit/remove collection entries (based on
conventions on object accessors) having a simple validate function
;)... There's a need anyway for such a component. It could even be a
project in itself to expose several variations of tables... without
any apriori relation to the oscon app :)

My 2 cents

Cédrick