[Seaside] VW version of Magritte/Seaside issue?

Richard E. Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Sat Jul 26 16:15:08 UTC 2008

On Jul 26, 2008, at 2:25 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

>> self call: (MSADBUser asComponent addValidatedForm; yourself).
>
> Just to be sure before I investigate further into the stack trace you
> posted: Where are you executing this code from? How does the method
> look like that contains this code?

Below is the method I'm using to invoke Magritte :

renderContentOn: html
    | result |

"=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
======================================================================="
    "Display one of two things -- either the form or a message
indicating the contact info was updated"

"=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
    result := self call: (MSADBUser asComponent addValidatedForm;
yourself).

Like I said earlier -- it may be something that I'm doing wrong.. I'm
hoping it's just a Magritte newbie mistake..

Thanks Lukas