[Seaside] MessageNotUnderstood: WALinkElement>>beXsl

Clarence Westberg clarence.westberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:07:05 UTC 2008

Sorry about the previous empty message, mail crashed.

I'm using the seaside 2.8.2 one click on Ubuntu 8.04 64 bit with Squeak 3.9
If I set the Resource Base url to http://10.0.1.12:8080/resources
everything works fine.
When I set the Resource Base url to http://localhost:8080/resources or
http://my-external-ip:8080/resources I get the following

MessageNotUnderstood: WALinkElement>>beXsl

RRStylesThree>>updateRoot:
[] in WAApplication>>updateRoot: {[:each | each default updateRoot: anHtmlRoot]}
OrderedCollection>>do:
WAApplication>>updateRoot:
WASession>>updateRoot:
WARenderContinuation(WASessionContinuation)>>updateRoot:
WARenderContinuation>>newHtmlRoot
WARenderContinuation>>processRendering:
[] in WARenderContinuation>>render {[:response | self
processRendering: response]}
WARenderContinuation(WASessionContinuation)>>respond:
WARenderContinuation>>render
[] in WARenderContinuation>>run {[self render]}
BlockContext>>on:do:
WARenderContinuation>>withNotificationHandler:
WARenderContinuation>>run
WARenderLoop>>run
[] in WARenderLoop>>call:withToolFrame: {[:cc | aComponent onAnswer:
cc. self root: aComponent withToolFrame: aBool...]}
AnswerContinuation class(Continuation class)>>currentDo:
WARenderLoop>>call:withToolFrame:
WAWalkbackErrorHandler>>open:

To work around it I added the method
beXsl
  set type: 'text/xsl'

to WAApplication

So my questions am I doing something wrong here? Should WAApplication
have beXsl as a method?

Thanks, Clarencesl