[Seaside] Re: Ideas worth stealing

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:49:47 UTC 2008

Hi, here's an example of what I was looking for in regards to Seaside and
being able to jump in:
Zend Framework:

http://framework.zend.com/issues/secure/BrowseProject.jspa

Now, if you look under the
"Unassigned<http://framework.zend.com/issues/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&reset=true&pid=10000&resolution=-1&assigneeSelect=unassigned&mode=hide>"
link, this provides me a list of all the unassigned pieces.

Ruby On Rails:

http://rails.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8994/sending-patches

It's very similar in that you can navigate to the open stuff and/or
create/assign a tag to a particular
piece of Rails.

-Conrad