[Seaside] Re: Ideas worth stealing

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 18:53:47 UTC 2008

Hi, the thing that I didn't like about code.google.com/p/seaside is that
there no way to track individual parts of Seaside.  I remember that there is
an initiative in Seaside 2.9 to create better modularization.  For example,
http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside29.html

The above lists all the modules of the Seaside 2.9 project.  Now, it would
be a good idea if we had a way to drill down into each of the individual
components and see the following:

ticket id
summary
assignee
reporter
status
priority state
resolution state
created date
updated date
due date
fix version/s

Now, this is sounding like a pretty cool project especially when you start
to sync it with Squeak Source and/or Squeak Universe whenever you do a
commit.  Just a thought.

-Conrad