[Seaside] "Seaside: Your Next Web Framework" at MySpace.com - video is up

Bountiful Baby Sales sales at bountifulbaby.com
Wed Jun 4 18:57:49 UTC 2008

On Jun 4, 2008, at 10:49 AM, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Note: I haven't seen this video yet (it just went up), but I *lived*
> it,
> so I presume it's ok.  :)
>
> http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35394470
>
> Enjoy.

I'm watching it now.  It looks very good.

One minor correction (so far): you mention in the video that
VisualWorks uses ENVY for team programming.  VisualWorks has not used
ENVY since the 3.0 days, about 8 or so years ago.  ENVY is exclusively
used by VisualAge (from IBM, but now from Instantiations).
VisualWorks has used something else, called StORE, for the last 8 or
so years.

Nevin