[Seaside] Encoding question

Andres Fortier andres at lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar
Thu Jun 5 19:50:28 UTC 2008

Hi Philippe, sorry for not responding earlier. I guess there must be
some kind of mess in my image, since the encoding tests work ok.
However, if I inspect the 'urlencoded' iv when submitting the form, I
get a string with garbage. On the other hand, the streams are
EncodedStreams with a utf-8 encoder; however if I write a special
character (say 'é') in the browser, I can see it ok inside the image,
but it can't be rendered in the html page. Thus, there must be an
encoding mismatch somewhere, but I'm not able to find it. I guess I'll
be spending quite a while debugging this :(.

Thanks again for your help!

Andrés