Seaside success story Re: [Seaside] Contacting www.seaside.st

Carl Gundel carlg at libertybasic.com
Fri Jun 6 19:36:57 UTC 2008

On May 29, 2008, at 1:46 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> Who maintains the site at http://www.seaside.st ??  I could not
>> find a
>> contact link there.  I'd like to get Run BASIC listed there as a
>> success
>> story if possible.
>
> The mailing-list is the contact.
>
> Post a few lines describing your service, maybe with a couple of
> screenshots to the list and we will integrate them as soon as
> possible.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas

Thanks Lukas.  I've added a description below.  Let me know if it's
too long.

Two screenshots:

Editing source code for a wiki app
   http://www.libertybasic.com/editingshot.png

Running the wiki
   http://www.libertybasic.com/wikishot.png

-Carl

Run BASIC

Run BASIC is an all-in-one web appserver built on top of Seaside that
makes it easy to create web applications using a version of the BASIC
programming language.  Web applications are not built the way they are
using CGI and scripting languages, but instead coding is done in a
desktop development metaphor.  Write your code and test it right in
the browser and deploy it with a click.  The programmer is freed from
managing state and dealing with sessions.  Objects are included for
widgets, drawing graphics, parsing XML and executing SQL.  Users can
also make their own objects.

Run BASIC can be purchased as a standalone server and we also offer
affordable hosting services.

http://www.runbasic.com  - Main web site
http://www.runbasicnet.com - Run BASIC hosting