[Seaside] Using the EditArea Javascript library

James Robertson jrobertson at cincom.com
Sun Jun 8 14:18:06 UTC 2008

Phillippe,

	What you sketch out below is the correct way to add in arbitrary
Javascript in Seaside?  I'm giving a beginners tutorial at Smalltalk
Solutions, so I want to be accurate.

Thanks!

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library