[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 2.8.2

Richard E. Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Tue Jun 10 06:17:13 UTC 2008

Philippe et-al,

For us VW users, is a version available for VW?  I've been away from
VW/Seaside
for about a year and am upgrading to a newer VW version (7.6 from 7.5)
and see a
comment in the latest version of SeasideForWebToolkit
(v2.8a1.518.0,mbany)
that reads "Seaside 2.8 "final" for WebToolkit".. I didn't see
anything newer in the
Cincom public repository since  that version was published last
October.. Is there
a newer version and should I be trying to use any available 2.9
version or is it too
bleeding edge at this point?

Thx!