[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 2.8.2

Rick Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Tue Jun 10 15:54:30 UTC 2008

Thanks Michael!

I guess I didn't realize that there was a shift away from Webtoolkit
for VW and over to OpenTalk (I'm not sure what the difference is).  I'll
have to update my text file that shows what packages to load into a
vanilla VW VM to get my Seaside stuff going.. I'm sure I'll have a little
learning curve again as I get back into this stuff.  Thanks again!