[Seaside] how to create new seaside entry point for webapp in topaz (WAS scriptaculous in updateRoot?)

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:14:00 UTC 2008

Dale,

Thanks for the response.  So, being new to GemStone and Seaside, what is the
correct way to install a new application within topaz?  I've done this
within the Seaside config webgui plenty of times and am a little lost as to
where and what I should do within topaz.  I ran printit on WADispatcher
default and see this:

topaz 1> printit
WADispatcher default
%
a WADispatcher
  parent          nil
  name            seaside
  entryPoints     a Dictionary
  defaultName     browse
  lastUpdate      a TimeStamp
  version         55

I'm now browsing the methods available within WADispatcher and see
#register:.  This only takes a name, however, so do I instantiate an
instance of my webapp, and then what?

Chris