[Seaside] Re: [GS/SS Beta] how to create new seaside entry point for webapp in topaz (WAS scriptaculous in updateRoot?)

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 21:46:39 UTC 2008

Dale,

Upon closer examination I see:

|_____________________________________________________________________________|
topaz> topaz> topaz> topaz> topaz> topaz> topaz> topaz>
GemStone: Error         Fatal
Login failed:  the GemStone userId/password combination is invalid
or expired.
Error Category: 231169 [GemStone] Number: 4051 Arg Count: 0 Context : 20

That seems like a pretty simple fix, getting the correct password.  :)  I
was remarking to my piano teacher yesterday that I always know exactly what
he is going to tell me that session the second he shows up at my door.  Why
do I need to be told to read the script error output for the thousandth
time?

Thanks!

Chris