[Seaside] How to learn about Comet in Seaside?

Nick Smith life2point0 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 08:54:07 UTC 2008

Hi, I'm new to Smalltalk and Seaside and must say I'm enjoying learning both
immensely.  I've worked my through 'Squeak by Example' and 'An Introduction
to Seaside' and would like now like to implement Comet style 'server push'
in a web app.

Problem is I can't find any documentation anywhere, so I've tried to figure
it out by browsing the Comet classes and method comments (in Damien Cassou's
latest web imagine... the tools in here are fantastic) but I'm probably not
experienced enough to understand just by reading code.

Any pointers to notes, blog posts or docs. would be really appreciated.
Thanks.

Nick Smith