[Seaside] Seaside/Squeak authentication methods

r00t uk r00tuk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 09:35:12 UTC 2008

Hi all

I am new to Smalltalk/Seaside and web programming in general, so I was
wondering how a Seaside application can be written to authenticate users
against Active Directory(LDAP), PKI, or RADIUS authentication systems?

Also, from my understanding of Seaside it appears that since all session and
state data is stored on the web server and not on the client that it makes
for a more secure environment with less effort.  Is my understanding correct
in this regard?

Thanks for the response.

Adrian