[Seaside] Re: Confused over the use of WAExternalFileLibrary...

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Tue Jun 17 12:45:38 UTC 2008

Oh, now we are back to 'my gun is bigger than your gun' discussion again. It's great that one can achieve decent performance serving content with a built in server, let's have a group hug and move on ;)

Thanks, Lukas, it's nice to see that piece get addressed. It means I can mostly get rid of my own directory emulation library and just dump files from an image into a subdirectory marked with a version number on deployment.

Cheers!

-Boris (via BlackBerry)