[Seaside] Seaside callbacks Firefox 3

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Thu Jun 19 14:27:56 UTC 2008

To add some observation info, I saw the callback key generated for the failing
anchors is always a value (like 104) for the source code of that page in the
browsers which has it working fine and another value in FF3 (like 70).
I can't imagine why seaside will render differently the callback keys depending
on UA. Any clue about that?

	thanks,

Sebastian Sastre