[Seaside] List Callback Not Called From Updater

cdrick cdrick65 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 14:57:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I was able to see what is causing my problem. I got a message in the console
> saying the "Axaj.Updater is not defined." It sounds like the page is not
> in order for scriptaculous to get loaded in the page?

You need to associate the scriptaculous library  to your applciation.
Either programmaticlay or from the config interface.
Go in config then choose your app (configure) then add SULibrary form
the drop down.

To do that programmaticaly, in the class side of you main component,
do something like:

initialize
	(self registerAsApplication: 'yourAppName')
		libraries
			add: SULibrary.

Cédrick