[Seaside] How to develop and deploy

Marcelino Llano listas at marze.es
Sun Jun 22 22:32:49 UTC 2008

Hello list! this is my first post, sorry if it's something obvious

I've been reading a lot about the platform and I'm missing one thing

When I develop a new app on Seaside and I want to start, let's say
with GOODS and Postgres and two images under Squeak, but
then my site gets bigger and I want to port everything to GemStone,
how could I do that? because I read that GemStone is
the only vendor that supports this kind of migration among SmallTalk
VMs multiple forks

And other (simple) thing, could I start an image on my server through
the command-line? there's no GUI!

Thanx in advance!
marze