[Seaside] How to develop and deploy

Bèrto ëd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 02:40:21 UTC 2008

Hi!

Is there any "seaside for dummies" guide explaining how to install it on a
Debian server and start shared development, versioning, etc? That would
imply Gemstone, if I understand your msg. One of the things that make a tool
widespread is really those "all in one page" guides that abound for many
tools. My opinion is that such things, if published on the Seaside site,
would make a lot of difference.

Bèrto