[Seaside] [SeasideXUL] Scrollbars missing in SeasideXULPeriodicTable "Examples" and "Source" tab

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 22 23:49:39 UTC 2008

Hi,

It seems scrollbars are missing in the "SeasideXULPeriodicTable" application.
When I first click on SeasideXULPeriodicTable, the application comes up with
no item highlighted in the left listbox. At that time, scrollbars do show
both in "Examples" and "Source" tab.

But once I click on any item in the listbox on the left, scrollbars disappear.
The problem is in the image from
http://code.google.com/p/seasidexul/downloads/list from May 11, I also
updated to OB-SeasideXUL-pk.20.mcz and SeasideXUL-pk.79.mcz, but still no
scrollbars.

Is this a known thing or have I messed up something in my image?

Thanks Milan